- Our current on demand deliveries are Tuesday and Thursday except for public holidays, unless stated otherwise.
- Specific timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, Yanwowang cannot be held responsible if a delivery is late due to unavailability of the delivery service that we use or anything else outside of Yanwowang’s control.
- In the event of a non-delivery, please contact us at +6016-446 8468.
- Yanwowang only delivers within West Malaysia at this moment. We can deliver to any address within stated region.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the “My Account” section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 12 am one (1) day before the intended delivery day. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph.
- Customer is responsible to ensure that recipient is present at the address at the time of delivery. No refund will be issued if the products have been duly delivered to the address as prescribed by the customer. In the event a delivery is re-scheduled or re-routed upon the request of your recipient or you, a re-delivery fee will apply depending on your recipient’s location.
- All products are non-refundable.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Customerservice@yanwowang.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at Customerservice@yanwowang.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.